Turning Challenges Into Opportunities
With professional coaching from The Gotham Group you’ll be taking an important step to improve your career — and that of others — as you learn to educate, entertain and yes, motivate your audience.
Communications Facilitator Dennis Maneri has Produced and Directed hundreds of shows for Fortune 500 companies. Some of the top executives in the country have turned to him for “tips” and advice. To help meet those needs, Dennis created The Gotham Group’s Executive Media Coaching Services.
We have a simple process for working together starting with a free analysis of any current on-camera appearances, followed by a discussion of goals and a face-to-face meeting to insure synergy before we begin training.
Following our analysis and assessment, we’ll create a program where you’ll learn:
- How to recognize and execute the appropriate tactics for a given situation so you or any of your trained executives will deliver a consistent, on-target message.
- How to deliver a high-impact message in a presentation or interview.
- How to create a personal style.
Depending on your specific needs:
- How to capitalize on sit-down interviews.
- How to deliver great TelePrompter speeches.
- How to develop answers for adversarial media; including unplanned interviews.
- Wick Simmons
- Sy Sternberg
CEO New York Life
- Ray Gillmartin
CEO Merck & Company
- Pat Ruso
CEO Lucent Technologies
- Michael Dell
CEO Dell Computers
- Lawrence A. Bossidy
- Kip Condron
CEO AXA Financial
- John Chambers
CEO, Cisco Systems
- Gary Daido
CEO, Casio USA
- Don Peterson
CEO Avaya Communications
- Carly Fiorina
- Art Ryan
CEO Prudential Financial